COVID-19 NOTICE - please note, there are currently delays on the Australia Post network. Some domestic customers are experiencing delays up to 3 weeks, and internal up to 5 or 6 weeks. Click here to read more on the Australia Post site.
We recommend you use the official Australia Post calculator to determine your estimated delivery time (our postcode is 6101).
Please find a rough guide below:
- Perth and surrounds - 2 to 3 business days
- Regional WA - 3 - 5 business days
- Other Australian capital cities - 3 to 5 business days
- Regional non-wa - 4 - 7 business days
- International - 2 - 4 weeks
Note - You should count from the day you received the dispatch notification (not when you placed the order), and the times above do not account for public holidays or weekends.
If you have yet to received your package please send an ema to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have your order re-sent.