Seatbelt NATO straps - Now in stock!
Buckle up and say hello to the newest strap from Watch Straps Australia - the seatbelt style watch strap! With its silky smooth “seat belt” style nylon and floating first keeper, these premium NATO straps are the perfect accompaniment to any bold-faced watch. So let us tell you a little bit more about this fantastic strap and why you should get your hands on one now before they’re all snapped up!
The premium "seatbelt" style NATO strap
Are you looking for a refined and sophisticated strap to match the sleek and elegant design of your hand-picked watch? Look no further than Watch Straps Australia’s seatbelt style strap. Featuring seatbelt material and brushed silver hardware, our premium “seatbelt” style NATO straps are crafted from durable and comfortable to wear handwoven ballistic nylon for the perfect fit.
When you choose a Watch Straps Australia strap, you know you’re choosing quality. Some of the other high quality features of our seatbelt strap include:
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel buckles and holders - That are stitched-in (not heat welded or glued).
- Fully waterproof and washable - Making it great for diving and swimming, but also for business wear.
- 11 heat-sealed buckle holes to adjust to any wrist size - Suits all wrists up to 250 mm in circumference.
- Quality dyes - To ensure colour vitality even after multiple washes.
- Easy ‘slip through’ installation - So you can swap your straps out in seconds.
- Suits most watches - Including major brands such as Seiko, Timex, The Horse, MVMT and Daniel Wellington (click here to check out our compatibility guide).
Our seatbelt strap is currently available in 3 different styles including:
They also come in several different widths including 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm.
Hurry - the seatbelt strap is now ON SALE!
Just when you thought you couldn’t love this watch strap any more, Watch Straps Australia sweetens the deal with an introductory sale on all seatbelt straps!
That’s right - strap in because for a limited time only the seatbelt NATO strap is down to $31.99 from $34.99 - how good is that?
Don’t miss out on this fantastic deal as it won’t last long. View our entire range of seatbelt straps on the Watch Straps Australia website then head over to our online shop before the 31st of May to save 9% off the RRP!
Posted on 01 May 2018 by Brad Farleigh